Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$3,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Nyprocoa
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Twin Rivers Paper Co $390,000 Don Pancho Development Corp $290,000 Conservation Trust Fund of Puerto Rico $260,000 V-ME Media $190,000 Halcrow Inc $170,000 CH2M Hill $90,000 Catholic Healthcare System $80,000 El Paso Natural Gas $70,000 ZGS Communications $50,000 Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1883 Investing in U.S. Territories, Not Corporations Act of 2011 S.986 Investing in U.S. Territories, Not Corporations Act of 2011 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.1964 Conservation Easement Incentive Act of 2011 H.R.2758 Medicare Specialty Care Improvement and Protection Act of 2009