Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Nsf International
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry
RegulationsMentioned in 44 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Nsf International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Nsf International
- Toggle 11 EPA Product Performance Test Guidelines for Public Health Uses of Antimicrobial Agents; Notice of Availability 2009
- Toggle 6 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010
- Toggle 3 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and Availability of the Framework Document for Commercial Refrigeration Equipment 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Revision to Stormwater Regulations to Address Discharges from Newly Developed and Redeveloped Sites 2009
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program: Energy Conservation Standards Furnace Fans 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA General Solicitation for Data Related to Hydraulic Fracturing 2010
- Toggle 2 EERE Test Procedure for Residential Refrigerators, Refrigerator-Freezers, and Freezers 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA OPPTS Harmonized Test Guidelines, Series 810 2009