Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Nsf International
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Nsf International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Nsf International
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Requirements and Procedures for Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Program Final Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 OSHA Infectious Diseases 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA Curtis-Straus LLC (CSL) 2009
- Toggle 1 NRC Environmental Impact Statement; Availability, etc.: General Electric–Hitachi Global Laser Enrichment Uranium Enrichment Facility 2009
- Toggle 1 NRC Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Eagle Rock Enrichment, Idaho Falls, ID 2009
- Toggle 1 NRC Issuance and Availability of Draft Regulatory Guide 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (NACOSH); Request for Nominations and Meetings for 2009 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Implementation of Sanitary Food Transportation Act of 2005 2010
- Toggle 1 FSIS Notice of Request for Revision of a Currently Approved Information Collection (Electronic Animal Disease and Reporting System) 2009
- Toggle 1 FSIS Notice of Request for a New Information Collection (Food Safety Education Conference) 2009