Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Novozymes
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Novozymes North America $468,407
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2409 To decrease the statutory limit on the public debt. H.R.2454 Child Tax Credit Equality for Puerto Rico Act of 2011 S.306 National Criminal Justice Commission Act of 2011 S.531 A bill to amend section 5542 of title 5, United States Code, to provide that any hours worked by Federal firefighters under a qualified trade-of-time arrangement shall be excluded for purposes of determinations relating to overtime pay. S.847 Safe Chemicals Act of 2011 S.661 Safe Dispersants Act H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 S.807 Voluntary Protection Program Act S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Novozymes" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Novozymes
- Toggle 10 EPA Request for Comment on Letters Seeking a Waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard 2012
- Toggle 6 EPA Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Microorganisms: General Exemptions from Reporting Requirements; Revisions of Recipient Organisms Eligible for Tier I and Tier II Exemptions 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Direct Final Approval Northen Sonoma Rule 130, submitted February 28, 2011 and Mendicino County Rule 130, submitted February 28, 2011. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Receipt of Requests for Amendments to Delete Uses in Certain Pesticide Registrations 2012
- Toggle 1 ITA Request for Public Comments Concerning Regulatory Cooperation between the United States and the European Union that Would Help Eliminate or Reduce Unnecessary Divergences in Regulation and in Standards Used in Regulation that Impede U.S. Exports 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Pesticide Product Registration Approvals 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Veolia ES Technical Solutions Title V Permit Modification 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Promoting Community Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to Prevent Tick-Borne Diseases 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA California Transport SIP (Prong 3 - PSD) 2011