Novozymes North America
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Novozymes North America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Novozymes North America $468,407
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2409 To decrease the statutory limit on the public debt. H.R.2454 Child Tax Credit Equality for Puerto Rico Act of 2011 S.306 National Criminal Justice Commission Act of 2011 S.531 A bill to amend section 5542 of title 5, United States Code, to provide that any hours worked by Federal firefighters under a qualified trade-of-time arrangement shall be excluded for purposes of determinations relating to overtime pay. S.847 Safe Chemicals Act of 2011 S.661 Safe Dispersants Act H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 S.807 Voluntary Protection Program Act S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Novozymes North America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Novozymes North America
- Toggle 8 EPA Request for Comment on Letters Seeking a Waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Microorganisms: General Exemptions from Reporting Requirements; Revisions of Recipient Organisms Eligible for Tier I and Tier II Exemptions 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Receipt of a Pesticide Petition File for Residues of Pesticide Chemicals in or on Various Commodities (Burkholderia sp strain A396) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA None 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Receipt of Several Pesticide Petitions Filed for Residues of Pesticide Chemicals in or on Various Commodities 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA's Role and Responsibilities in Measuring Sustainable Management of Materials and Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), Recycling, and Source Reduction in the U.S. 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Corporate Party on Hornblower Yacht 2011