Novozymes North America
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Novozymes North America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Novozymes North America $970,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.531 Energy and Water Integration Act of 2009 S.661 Restoring America's Manufacturing Leadership through Energy Efficiency Act of 2009 H.R.2409 Renewable Fuel Standard Improvement Act S.807 SMART Energy Act S.306 Biogas Production Incentive Act of 2009 H.R.5142 Grow a Renewable Energy Economy Now--Jumpstart Other Biofuels Act of 2010 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.1476 OFS Act H.R.3852 Chesapeake Clean Water and Ecosystem Restoration Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Novozymes North America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Novozymes North America
- Toggle 4 EPA Petition #0E7697; Lipase, triglycerol; CAS Reg. No. 9001-62-1; for exemption under 40 CFR 180.940 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice of Receipt of a Request for a Clean Air Act Waiver to Increase the Allowable Ethanol Content of Gasoline to 15 Percent 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA's Role in Advancing Sustainable Products 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA TSCA Inventory Update Reporting Modifications; Chemical Data Reporting 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Etoxazole New Uses on Corn, Popcorn 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Chlorantraniliprole; Multiple New and Amended Tolerances 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration/Title V Greenhouse Gas Tailoring Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Revision to Stormwater Regulations to Address Discharges from Newly Developed and Redeveloped Sites 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Import Tolerance for New Active Ingredient Amisulbrom 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Quizalofop-Ethyl – Pesticide Petition (PP# 0E7802) and Registration Requests for use on Rapeseed Subgroup 20A and Sorghum 2010