Novozymes North America
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Novozymes North America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Novozymes North America $1,918,407
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Natural Resources,
- Chemical Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.531 Energy and Water Integration Act of 2009 S.661 Restoring America's Manufacturing Leadership through Energy Efficiency Act of 2009 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2409 Renewable Fuel Standard Improvement Act S.807 SMART Energy Act S.306 Biogas Production Incentive Act of 2009 S.2302 Food and Energy Security Act of 2007 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 44 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Novozymes North America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Novozymes North America
- Toggle 8 EPA Request for Comment on Letters Seeking a Waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard 2012
- Toggle 7 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 4 EPA Petition #0E7697; Lipase, triglycerol; CAS Reg. No. 9001-62-1; for exemption under 40 CFR 180.940 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA 2014 Standards for the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2013
- Toggle 3 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: RFS Pathways II and Technical Amendments to the RFS 2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008
- Toggle 2 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 2 RBS Biorefinery Assistance Guaranteed Loans 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Toxic Chemical Release Reporting; Community Right-to-Know; Notice of On-line Dialogue 2003
- Toggle 2 EPA Microorganisms: General Exemptions from Reporting Requirements; Revisions of Recipient Organisms Eligible for Tier I and Tier II Exemptions 2011