Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Novation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 82 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Novation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Novation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Novation
- Toggle 14 FDA Reconsider and Revoke the Orphan Drug Designation Granted to GeNO on June 18, 2012 for Nitric Oxide 2012
- Toggle 7 FAR Information Collections 2012
- Toggle 6 SBA Acquisition Process: Task and Delivery Order Contracts, Bundling, Consolidation 2011
- Toggle 4 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; FAR Case 2011-001; Organizational Conflicts of Interest 2011
- Toggle 4 IRS Information Reporting by Foreign Financial Institutions and Withholding on Certain Payments, etc. 2012
- Toggle 3 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 2 ATBCB Medical Diagnostic Equipment Accessibility Standards 2012
- Toggle 2 IRS Taxable Medical Devices 2012
- Toggle 2 Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA "State of Hawaii; Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan" 2012