Norwegian Cruise Line
Campaign Finance$30,900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Norwegian Cruise Line
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2930 Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly Act of 2007 S.1892 Vessel Conveyance Act S.588 Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act of 2009 H.R.889 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2005 H.R.6408 Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act of 2008 H.R.6434 Clean Cruise Ship Act of 2008 S.1280 Coast Guard Authorization Act of 2005 S.2881 Clean Cruise Ship Act of 2008 S.3204 Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act of 2008 S.3600 Fairness in Admiralty and Maritime Law Act
RegulationsMentioned in 69 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Norwegian Cruise Line" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Norwegian Cruise Line
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Norwegian Cruise Line
- Toggle 9 EPA Control of Emissions from New Marine Compression-Ignition Engines at or Above 30 Liters per Cylinder; Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2007
- Toggle 8 USCBP Hawaiian Coastwise Cruises 2007
- Toggle 4 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Draft Cruise Ship Discharge Assessment Report 2007
- Toggle 3 USCG Large Passenger Ship Crew Requirements 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA Proposed Regulation to Establish No Discharge Zone in California State Waters under CWA 312(f)(4)(A) 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act 2008
- Toggle 2 USCG Standards for Living Organisms In Ships Ballast Water Discharged In U.S. Waters 2001
- Toggle 2 USCBP Documents Required for Travelers Entering the United States at Sea and Land Ports-of-Entry from within the Western Hemisphere 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT Renaissance Cruises, Inc. - Exemption - Public Charter Regulations 1999
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Norwegian Cruise Line" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee