Northwest Public Power Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Northwest Public Power Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Northwest Public Power Assn $15,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 H.R.2698 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to broaden the special rules for certain governmental plans under section 105(j) to include plans established by political subdivisions. H.R.5026 GRID Act S.1342 Grid Cyber Security Act S.1366 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to broaden the special rules for certain governmental plans under section 105(j) to include plans established by political subdivisions. S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 S.2151 SECURE IT H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012 H.R.5892 Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2012 S.629 Hydropower Improvement Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Northwest Public Power Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Northwest Public Power Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Northwest Public Power Assn
- Toggle 2 USCG Anchorage; Change to Cottonwood Island Anchorage, Columbia River, Oregon and Washington 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE DOE Participation in Energy Code Development 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Definitions; Mixed Swaps; Security-Based Swap Agreement Recordkeeping 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Revision to Electric Reliability Organization Definition of Bulk Electric System 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Interpretation of Protection System Reliability Standard 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning Reliability Standard 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Definitions; Mixed Swaps; Security-Based Swap Agreement Recordkeeping 2012
- Toggle 1 MARAD America Highway NEPA Public Scoping 2012