Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission
Campaign Finance$12,050 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission
- Toggle 3 NOAA Designation of Critical Habitat for Lower Columbia River Coho Salmon and Puget Sound Steelhead 2012
- Toggle 3 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Proposed Delisting of Eastern DPS of Steller Sea Lions 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Chinook Salmon Bycatch Management in the Gulf of Alaska Pollock Fishery; Amendment 93 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA West Coast Salmon FMP Amendment 16 2011
- Toggle 2 DOC American Indian and Alaska Native Consultation and Coordination Policy 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Salmon FMP Amendment 17 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Notice of availability and request for comments on draft 2011 marine mammal stock assessment reports 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 1 FEMA National Flood Insurance Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
Federal Spending5 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission||2011||Environmental Protection Agency||The NWIFC will develop and carry out a program to subaward and manage funding; specifically for Tribal implementation projects to protect and restore||$5,479,999|
|Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission||2011||National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration||WESTERN WASHINGTON TRIBAL SALMON RECOVERY||$5,000,000|
|Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission||2012||National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration||WESTERN WASHINGTON TRIBAL SALMON RECOVERY||$4,200,000|
|Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission||2012||Environmental Protection Agency||The NWIFC will develop and carry out a program to subaward and manage funding; specifically for Tribal implementation projects to protect and restore||$3,600,000|
|Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission||2011||Environmental Protection Agency||The NWIFC will develop and carry out a program to subaward and manage funding; specifically for Tribal implementation projects to protect and restore||$3,000,000|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee