North American Electric Reliability Corp
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of North American Electric Reliability Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount North American Electric Reliability Corp $213,098
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1342 Grid Cyber Security Act H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012 H.R.668 Secure High-voltage Infrastructure for Electricity from Lethal Damage Act H.R.4263 SECURE IT Act of 2012 H.R.4273 Resolving Environmental and Grid Reliability Conflicts Act of 2012 S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 S.2151 SECURE IT S.3414 CSA2012 H.R.1136 Executive Cyberspace Coordination Act of 2011 H.R.1705 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 203 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "North American Electric Reliability Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for North American Electric Reliability Corp
- Toggle 22 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 10 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 8 FWS Eastern Small-footed Bat and Northern Long-eared Bat 2011
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 5 NRC Thomas Popik - Foundation for Resilient Societies 2011
- Toggle 4 NRC Station Blackout Mitigation 2011
- Toggle 4 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products and Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Energy Conservation Standards for Residential Water Heaters Request for information 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 3 NRC Consideration on Environmental Impacts on Temporary Storage of Spent Fuel After Cessation of Reactor Operation 2012