NORPAC is a bipartisan, multi-candidate political action committee (PAC) working to strengthen the United States-Israel relationship. Its activities include fundraising for Senators and Members of the United States Congress who support this relationship, regular emails regarding the situation in the Middle East, and the annual Mission to Washington.
Campaign Finance$3,266,248 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Harry Reid $23,230
RegulationsMentioned in 46 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "NorPAC" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for NorPAC
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for NorPAC
- Toggle 13 EPA Pulp and Paper Sector Rule 2007
- Toggle 5 NOAA Fisheries off West Coast States; Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery Management Plan; Amendments 20 and 21; Trawl Rationalization Program 2010
- Toggle 5 NOAA Environmental Impact Statement for Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Alaska Groundfish Fisheries 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 3 NOAA Essential Fish Habitat (EFH) Omnibus Amendments to the Fishery Management Plans for Groundfish of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area and Gulf of Alaska, Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands King and Tanner Crabs, Scallop Fishery off Alaska, Salmon Fisheries in the Exclusive Economic Zone off of the Coast of Alaska and Fish Resources of the Arctic Management Area. 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA WA Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
- Toggle 2 OSHA CRANE OR DERRICK SUSPENDED PERSONNEL PLATFORMS 2006
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off; Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Groundfish Fisheries Off Alaska 2010
- Toggle 2 NOAA Groundfish Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska and Pacific Halibut Fisheries; Observer Program 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Concentrated Aquatic Animal Production Point Source Category 2002