New York Stock Exchange
The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is a stock exchange located at 11 Wall Street in lower Manhattan, New York City, USA. It is the world's largest stock exchange by market capitalization of its listed companies at US$13.39 trillion as of Dec 2010. Average daily trading value was approximately US$153 billion in 2008.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Charles E. Schumer $30,750
RegulationsMentioned in 878 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "New York Stock Exchange" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for New York Stock Exchange
- Toggle 12 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, and Children’s Health Insurance Programs; Additional Screening Requirements, Application Fees, Temporary Enrollment Moratoria Payment Suspensions and Compliance Plans for Providers and Suppliers 2010
- Toggle 3 EBSA PTE 2009-25 Barclays Global Investors, N.A. and its affiliates and successors (BGI) and Barclays Capital Inc. and its affiliates and successors (BarCap) (collectively Applicants); [Application No. D–11508] 2009
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2010-026 PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. [Application No. D–11456] 2010
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2009-23 Verizon Investment Management Company D–11447 2009
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2009-22 PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. D-11397 2009
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2009-19 MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. , Application No. D–11498 2009
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2009-21 The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BNYMC) and its Affiliates (collectively, BNY Mellon) , Application Number D–11523 2009
- Toggle 2 APHIS Environmental Assessment; Determination of Nonregulated Status of Sugar Beet Genetically Engineered for Tolerance to the Herbicide Glyphosate 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board 2010
- Toggle 1 USTR GENERALIZED SYSTEM OF PREFERENCES (GSP): NOTICE REGARDING THE INITIATION OF THE 2009 ANNUAL GSP PRODUCT AND COUNTRY ELIGIBILITY PRACTICES REVIEW AND DEADLINES FOR FILING PETITIONS 2009