New York Presbyterian Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is a prominent university hospital in New York City affiliated with two Ivy League medical schools: Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons and Cornell University's Weill Medical College. It is composed of two distinct medical centers, Columbia University Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical Center. A major international and regional referral center, the hospital is considered among the best in the world and is currently ranked 6th in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
Campaign Finance$41,405 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of New York Presbyterian Hospital
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "New York Presbyterian Hospital" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for New York Presbyterian Hospital
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Toggle 5 FDA Eliminate the Boxed Warning Regarding Lactic Acidosis Associated with Metformin and Revise Precautions Section 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System and Fiscal Year 2013 Rates; Hospitals’ Resident Caps for Graduate Medical Education Payment Purposes; Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers and for Ambulatory Surgical Centers 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA New Jersey & New York 8-hr Ozone Attainment Demonstrations 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Refrain From Approving any Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Which Taclonex® Ointment (Calcipotriene 0.005% and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.064%) and Taclonex Scalp® Topical Suspension (Calcipotriene 0.005% and Betamthasone Dipropionate 0.064%) is the Reference List Drug (RLD) Until the Following Conditions are Satisfied 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Post-Approval Studies 2012 Workshop: Design, Methodology, and Role in Evidence Appraisal throughout the Total Product Life Cycle 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Request That the Food and Drug Adminstration Make a Determination That OxyContin (Oxycodone Hydrochloride Extended-Releases) Tablets, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, 80 mg and 160 mg Withdrawn From Sale for Reasons Other Than Safety or Effectiveness 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Leveraging Registries With Medical Device Data for Postmarket Surveillance and Evidence Appraisal Throughout the Total Product Life Cycle; Notice of Public Workshop 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "New York Presbyterian Hospital" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee