Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of New Profit
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Sheridan Group $187,500
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "New Profit" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for New Profit
- Toggle 2 EPA Information on GHG emissions associated with bioenergy and other biogenic sources 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Aero Ways, Inc. vs. Delaware River & Bay Authority - Complaint 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; New York Stock Exchange LLC; Order Approving Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment No. 4, To Amend NYSE Rule 452 and Corresponding Listed Company Manual Section 402.08 To Eliminate Broker Discretionary Voting for the Election of Directors, Except for Companies Registered Under the Investment Company Act of 1940 2009
- Toggle 1 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System for CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Premium Review Process; Request for Comments Regarding Section 2794 of the Public Health Service Act 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 1 FISCAL Garnishment of Accounts Containing Federal Benefit Payments 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Chicago Stock Exchange, Inc. 2010
Federal Spending1 grant
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|New Profit Inc.||2010||Corporation For National And Community Service||Social Innovation Fund||$5,000,000|