New England Aquarium
Campaign Finance$3,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of New England Aquarium
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
RegulationsMentioned in 30 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "New England Aquarium" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for New England Aquarium
- Toggle 1 BOEM Notice of Availability an Draft Environmental Assessment for Commercial Wind Lease Issuance and Site Assessment Activities on the Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf Offshore New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia (Mid-Atlantic Regional Draft EA) 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Interim Policy Leasing for Data Collection Configuration on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) off the Coast of Georgia. 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for New England Aquarium
- Toggle 3 NOAA Notice of availability and request for comments on draft 2011 marine mammal stock assessment reports 2011
- Toggle 3 NOAA Notice; receipt of application for a permit to import marine mammals for public display purposes (File No. 17324) 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska 2012
- Toggle 2 BOEM Commercial Leasing for Wind Power on the Outer Continental Shelf Offshore Virginia -- Proposed Sale Notice 2012
- Toggle 2 BOEM Notice of Intent for Commercial Wind Leasing and Site Assessment Activities on the Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf Offshore Massachusetts 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Notice of Availability an Draft Environmental Assessment for Commercial Wind Lease Issuance and Site Assessment Activities on the Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf Offshore New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia (Mid-Atlantic Regional Draft EA) 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Notice of the Availability of an Environmental Assessment for Commercial Wind Lease Issuance and Site Assessment Activities on the Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Offshore Massachusetts 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA List of Fisheries for 2012 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Commercial Leasing for Wind Power on the Outer Continental Shelf Offshore Massachusetts – Call for Information and Nominations 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Taking of Marine Mammals Incidental to Commercial Fishing Operations; False Killer Whale Take Reduction Plan 2011
Federal Spending1 grant
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|New England Aquarium Corporation||2012||National Science Foundation||CCEP-II: National Network for Ocean and Climate Change Interpretation||$5,506,000|
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "New England Aquarium" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee