Nevada Dept of Transportation
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Nevada Dept of Transportation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 32 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Nevada Dept of Transportation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Nevada Dept of Transportation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Nevada Dept of Transportation
- Toggle 4 EPA Nevada Infrastructure SIP for the 1997 ozone, 1997 PM-2.5, and 2006 PM2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NV: Clark County, Nevada 1997 8-hour O3 redesignatinon 2012
- Toggle 2 FRA National Highway-Rail Crossing Inventory Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Notice of Regulatory Review of Existing DOT Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Final rulemaking for Washoe County Rules 030.218; 030.230; 030.235 and 030.970A 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS 42 Great Basin and Mojave Desert Springsnails 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA Notice of Withdrawal of the Notice of Intent To Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Proposed Sheep Mountain Parkway Multimodal Transportation Project, Clark County, NV 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Policy and Procedures Concerning the Use of Airport Revenue; Policy Regarding Airport Rates and Charges: Petition of the Clark County Department of Aviation to Use a Weight-Based Air Service Incentive Program 2011