Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Network
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount NETWORK $640,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Foreign Relations,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.861 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 S.1660 American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2981 Restoring Protection to Victims of Persecution Act H.R.1876 Healthy Families Act H.J.RES.1 Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States. S.952 Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act of 2011 H.R.2164 Legal Workforce Act S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 S.984 Healthy Families Act
Advisory Committees44 people on 34 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Network" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 13 people on 10 committees
- Toggle Federal Communications Commission 8 people on 3 committees
- Toggle National Science Foundation 6 people on 4 committees
- Toggle Department of the Interior 3 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Department of Veterans Affairs 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Commerce 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Education 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Endowment for the Arts 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 1 committee