Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Net Coalition
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Net Coalition $2,332,500
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.968 PIPA H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act H.R.2765 Securing the Protection of our Enduring and Established Constitutional Heritage Act H.R.5037 Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 S.1373 Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 H.R.1319 Informed P2P User Act H.R.3126 Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009 S.3804 Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act S.3815 Promoting Natural Gas and Electric Vehicles Act of 2010 H.R.5889 Orphan Works Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Net Coalition" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Net Coalition
- Toggle 1 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan Program (CMS-9995-IFC2) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Cost Limit for Providers Operated by Units of Government and Provisions to Ensure the Integrity of Federal-State Financial Partnership 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Graduate Medical Education 2010
- Toggle 1 FCC REGULATORY AGENDA Semiannual Regulatory Agenda 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Basic Health Program: State Administration of Basic Health Programs; Eligibility and Enrollment in Standard Health Plans; Essential Health Benefits in Standard Health Plans; Performance Standards for Basic Health Programs; Premium and Cost Sharing for Basic Health Programs; Federal Funding Process; Trust Fund and Financial Integrity (CMS-2380-P) 2013
- Toggle 1 FCC REGULATORY AGENDA Semiannual Regulatory Agenda 2012