Nebraska Hospital Assn
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Nebraska Hospital Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Nebraska Hospital Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.315 Health Care Paperwork Reduction and Fraud Prevention Act H.R.1217 To repeal the Prevention and Public Health Fund. H.R.1398 Rural Hospital Protection Act S.668 Health Care Bureaucrats Elimination Act S.778 Protecting Access to Rural Therapy Services (PARTS) Act H.R.1852 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.958 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.452 Medicare Decisions Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.2500 Equal Access and Parity for Multi-Campus Hospitals Act H.R.2674 340B Program Improvement Act