Nebraska Hospital Assn
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Nebraska Hospital Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Nebraska Hospital Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.315 Health Care Paperwork Reduction and Fraud Prevention Act H.R.1217 To repeal the Prevention and Public Health Fund. H.R.1398 Rural Hospital Protection Act S.668 Health Care Bureaucrats Elimination Act S.778 Protecting Access to Rural Therapy Services (PARTS) Act H.R.1852 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.958 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.452 Medicare Decisions Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.2500 Equal Access and Parity for Multi-Campus Hospitals Act H.R.2674 340B Program Improvement Act
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Nebraska Hospital Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Nebraska Hospital Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Nebraska Hospital Assn
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System and Fiscal Year 2013 Rates; Hospitals’ Resident Caps for Graduate Medical Education Payment Purposes; Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers and for Ambulatory Surgical Centers 2012
- Toggle 1 IRS Additional Requirements for Charitable Hospitals 2012