Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of NBC Affiliates
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "NBC Affiliates" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for NBC Affiliates
- Toggle 1 FCC Carriage of Digital Television Broadcast Signals: Amendment to Part 76 of the Commissions Rules 2007
- Toggle 1 FCC Closed Captioning of Video Programming; Telecommunications for the Deaf, Inc. Petition for Rulemaking 2005
- Toggle 1 FCC None 2014
- Toggle 1 FCC Video Description: Implementation of Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Closed Captioning of Video Programming; Telecommunications for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing 2014
- Toggle 1 USCBP Potential Closing of Morses Line Border Crossing 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT 2013 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2013
- Toggle 1 DOT 2014 Small Community Air Service Development Program 2014
- Toggle 1 FCC None 2015