Natural Resource Results LLC
Campaign Finance$12,348 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Natural Resource Results LLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Binational Softwood Lumber Council $595,000 Sonoma County Water Agency $520,000 Nau, John L III $510,000 Boone & Crockett Club $505,000 Natl Forest Counties & Schools Coalition $350,000 National Shooting Sports Foundation $300,000 Western Rivers Conservancy $260,000 Tehama-Colusa Canal Authority $250,000 Minden Air Corp $230,000 Wild Salmon Center $190,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Firearms, Guns & Ammunition,
- Government Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Science & Technology,
- District of Columbia
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4089 Sportsmen's Heritage Act of 2012 H.R.2706 Billfish Conservation Act of 2012 H.R.4019 Federal Forests County Revenue, Schools, and Jobs Act of 2012 H.R.3388 Petersburg National Battlefield Boundary Modification Act H.R.3525 (Unknown) H.R.4395 (Unknown) S.451 A bill for the relief of Claudia Marquez Rico.
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary March 8, 2015 Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partners conservation of Bristol Bay, AK View registration
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Natural Resource Results LLC" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee