Natl Network to End Domestic Violence
The National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV) is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in the District of Columbia since 1995. It is a network of state domestic violence coalitions, representing over 2,000 member organizations nationwide. The organization advocates for legislation, such as the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act and funding on a national level for state organizations that provide services to victims of domestic violence.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Network to End Domestic Violence
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.J.RES.79 Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2012 H.R.2596 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1572 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H5973 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.J.RES.48 Additional Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011 S.2375 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Natl Network to End Domestic Violence" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Natl Network to End Domestic Violence
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Natl Network to End Domestic Violence
- Toggle 4 HUD FR–5476–I–01 Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing: Continuum of Care Program 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5474–I–01 Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing: Emergency Solutions Grants Program and Consolidated Plan Conforming Amendments 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Implementation of the Truth in Caller ID Act 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5475–P–01 Homeless Management Information Systems Requirements 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Health Insurance Market Rules CMS-9972-P 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protection (ACACP) 2012
- Toggle 1 ACF CFSR Public Comment 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Health Insurance Premium Assistance Credit 2011
- Toggle 1 ED Federal Student Aid Negotiated Rulemaking Committee 2012