Natl Council of State Boards of Nursing
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Council of State Boards of Nursing
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1933 To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to modify the requirements for admission of nonimmigrant nurses in health professional shortage areas. H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.1832 Servicemembers' Telemedicine and E-Health Portability Act of 2011 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.3859 Rural Hospital and Provider Equity Act of 2012 H.R.4057 Improving Transparency of Education Opportunities for Veterans Act of 2012 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.6107 Veterans E-Health & Telemedicine Support Act of 2012 S.1680 Craig Thomas Rural Hospital and Provider Equity Act of 2011 S.3235 Helping Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans Return to Employment at Home Act
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Natl Council of State Boards of Nursing" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Natl Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Toggle 7 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Methods for Assuring Access to Covered Medicaid Services (CMS-2328-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS FY 2012 Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System and FY 2012 Rates 2011