Natl Cncil for Cmnty Behavioral Hlthcare
Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Cncil for Cmnty Behavioral Hlthcare
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Natl Cncil for Cmnty Behavioral Hlthcare $235,101
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.539 Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2011 S.2257 Excellence in Mental Health Act H.R.1683 State Flexibility Act H.R.5989 Excellence in Mental Health Act S.868 State Flexibility Act H.R.5636 Community Mental Health and Addiction Safety Net Equity Act of 2010 H.R.5636 To suspend temporarily the duty on certain rolling duffel bags without a removable backpack or daypack. H.R.5996 Mental Health First Aid Higher Education Act of 2012 H.R.6043 Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2012 S.3325 Mental Health First Aid Higher Education Act of 2012