Natl Center for Manufacturing Sciences
The National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit membership based consortium. Membership is limited to organizations which have a substantial manufacturing presence in North America.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$13,750 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Center for Manufacturing Sciences
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Natl Center for Manufacturing Sciences $7,288,651
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting
RegulationsMentioned in 27 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Natl Center for Manufacturing Sciences" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Natl Center for Manufacturing Sciences
- Toggle 5 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines, Pretreatment Standards, and New Source Performance Standards for the Metal Products and Machinery Point Source Category. 2002
- Toggle 4 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA 180-Day Accumulation Time for Waste Water Treatment Sludges from the Metal Finishing Industry (F006); Proposed Rule 1999
- Toggle 3 EPA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Information Collection in Support of EPA's Stewardship Program for Nanoscale Materials 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA 180-Day Accumulation Time under RCRA for Waste Water Treatment Sludges from the Metal Finishing Industry (F006); Final Rule 2000
- Toggle 2 EPA Technical Review of NSPS Subpart J 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Drinking Water Contaminant Candidate List 3 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary and Final 2014 Effluent Guidelines Plan and 2013/2014 Annual Review 2014
- Toggle 2 EPA Streamlining the General Pretreatment Regulations for Existing and New Source of Pollution. 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008