Natl Assn Real Estate Investment Trusts
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Natl Assn Real Estate Investment Trusts" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Natl Assn Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Toggle 3 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
- Toggle 2 HUD Credit Risk Retention 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Companies Engaged in Business of Acquiring Mortgages and Mortgage-Related Instruments 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Republication of Regulations in Connection with Office of Thrift Supervision Integration Pursuant to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 FSOC Authority To Require Supervision and Regulation of Certain Nonbank Financial Companies 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Conflict Minerals 2012
- Toggle 1 TREAS Determination of Foreign Exchange Swaps and Foreign Exchange Forwards Under the Commodity Exchange Act 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Certain Transfers of Property to Regulated Investment Companies and Real Estate Investment Trusts 2012