Natl Assn Real Estate Investment Trusts
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Assn Real Estate Investment Trusts
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Natl Assn Real Estate Investment Trusts $2,930,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4256 Sustainable Property Grants Act of 2009 S.1637 Expanding Building Efficiency Incentives Act of 2009 H.R.4226 Expanding Building Efficiency Incentives Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.4539 Real Estate Revitalization Act of 2010 H.R.4599 Renewable Energy Expansion Act of 2010 H.R.5660 Main Street Fairness Act S.3289 Sustainable Property Grants Act of 2010 H.R.5901 Real Estate Jobs and Investment Act of 2010 H.R.1778 Retrofit for Energy and Environmental Performance (REEP) Program Act
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Natl Assn Real Estate Investment Trusts" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Natl Assn Real Estate Investment Trusts
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Natl Assn Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Toggle 2 EPA Lead; Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program for Public and Commercial Buildings 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Interactive Data to Improve Financial Reporting 2009
- Toggle 1 TREAS Determination of Foreign Exchange Swaps and Forwards 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Commission Statement in Support of Convergence and Global Accounting Standards 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA OSHA Recordkeeping NAICS Update and Reporting Revision 2010
- Toggle 1 IRS APPLICATION OF SECTION 108(i) TO PARTNERSHIPS AND S CORPORATIONS 2010
- Toggle 1 IRS Guidance Regarding Deferred Discharge of Indebtedness Income of Corporations and Deferred Original Issue Discount Deductions 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Amendments to Regulation SHO 2010