Natl Assn of Psychiatric Health Systems
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Assn of Psychiatric Health Systems
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Natl Assn of Psychiatric Health Systems $350,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.J.RES.48 Additional Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011 S.539 Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2011 H.R.3082 Biennial Budgeting and Appropriations Act of 2011 H.J.RES.44 Further Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011 H.R.3082 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2010, Part II H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.6043 Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Natl Assn of Psychiatric Health Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Natl Assn of Psychiatric Health Systems
- Toggle 10 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 3 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act: Applicability to Hospital and Critical Access Hospital Inpatients and Hospitals With Specialized Capabilities 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program: Conditions of Participation (CoPs) for Community Mental Health Centers 2011
- Toggle 2 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 2 OJJDP Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Proposed Plan for Fiscal Year 2011 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System and Fiscal Year 2013 Rates; Hospitals’ Resident Caps for Graduate Medical Education Payment Purposes; Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers and for Ambulatory Surgical Centers 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Prospective Payment System – Update for Rate Year Beginning July 1, 2011 (RY 2012) 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011