Natl Assn of Personal Financial Advisors
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Assn of Personal Financial Advisors
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Natl Assn of Personal Financial Advisors" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Natl Assn of Personal Financial Advisors
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Natl Assn of Personal Financial Advisors
- Toggle 3 EBSA Investment Advice—Participants and Beneficiaries 2008
- Toggle 2 TREAS Review by the Treasury Department of the Regulatory Structure Associated with Financial Institutions 2007
- Toggle 2 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Senior Financial Exploitation 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Temporary Rule Regarding Principal Trades With Certain Advisory Clients 2007
- Toggle 1 TREAS Public Input on the Report to Congress on How to Modernize and Improve the System of Insurance Regulation in the United States 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Principal Trades with Certain Advisory Clients 2012
- Toggle 1 EBSA Fee and Expense Disclosures to Participants in Individual Account Plans 2007
- Toggle 1 SEC Temporary Rule Regarding Principal Trades With Certain Advisory Clients 2009
- Toggle 1 EBSA Fiduciary Requirements for Disclosure in Participant-Directed Individual Account Plans; Proposed Rule 2008
- Toggle 1 SEC Custody of Funds or Securities of Clients by Investment Advisers 2010