Natl Assn for the Support Long Term Care
The National Association for the Support of Long Term Care (NASL) is a United States trade association of ancillary providers of products and services to the post acute care industry. This includes nursing homes, assisted living, home health, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, independent living, adult day care, hospice and long term care hospitals. NASL represents and advocates for its members on legislative and regulatory issues that impact the quality of care to patients in long term care settings. NASL is headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia.
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Assn for the Support Long Term Care
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Natl Assn for the Support Long Term Care $284,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Science & Technology
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.3765 Temporary Payroll Tax Cut Continuation Act of 2011