Natl Academy of Recording Arts & Science
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Academy of Recording Arts & Science
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Natl Academy of Recording Arts & Science $842,179
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Arts & Entertainment,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.968 PIPA H.CON.RES.21 Supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act. S.CON.RES.7 A concurrent resolution supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act. H.R.1891 Setting New Priorities in Education Spending Act H.CON.RES.42 Entitled the "Creativity and Innovation Resolution". H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1860 Digital Goods and Services Tax Fairness Act of 2011 H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act H.R.4216 Foreign Counterfeit Prevention Act