Natl Academy of Public Administration
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Academy of Public Administration
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Natl Academy of Public Administration" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Natl Academy of Public Administration
- Toggle 8 NRC Disposal of Unique Waste Streams 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Effective Date of Requirement for Premarket Approval for Cardiovascular Permanent Pacemaker Electrode 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NESHAP for Primary Aluminum Production Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Gulf of Mexico Regional Ecosystem Restoration Strategy (Preliminary) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NESHAP for Secondary Lead Smelting Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Requesting Use of Advice From IOM Committee That Fails to Comply With FACA's Fair Blance Reqirement - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Microbiology Devices; Reclassification of Nucleic Acid-Based Systems for Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Designation of Hazardous Substances; Designation, Reportable Quantities, and Notification 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011