Natl Academy of Public Administration
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Natl Academy of Public Administration
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Natl Academy of Public Administration" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Natl Academy of Public Administration
- Toggle 6 NRC Disposal of Unique Waste Streams 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Effective Date of Requirement for Premarket Approval for Cardiovascular Permanent Pacemaker Electrode 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Requesting Use of Advice From IOM Committee That Fails to Comply With FACA's Fair Blance Reqirement - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Microbiology Devices; Reclassification of Nucleic Acid-Based Systems for Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Effective Date of Requirement for Premarket Approval for Shortwave Diathermy for All Other Uses 2012
- Toggle 1 OSHA Review/Lookback of OSHA Chemical Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 OPM Excepted Service, Career and Career-Conditional Employment; and Pathways Programs 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Framework Adjustment 46 to the Northeast Multispecies Fishery Management Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Gastroenterology-Urology Devices; Reclassification of Sorbent Hemoperfusion Devices for the Treatment of Poisoning and Drug Overdose; Effective Date of Requirement for Premarket Approval for Sorbent Hemoperfusion Devices for the Treatment of Hepatic Coma and Metabolic Disturbances 2012