National Water Resources Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Water Resources Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Water Resources Assn $685,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.795 Small-Scale Hydropower Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 S.629 Hydropower Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2842 Bureau of Reclamation Small Conduit Hydropower Development and Rural Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 H.R.975 Anti-Bullying and Harassment Act of 2011 H.R.2019 Transportation Opportunity and Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.3680 Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2011 S.9 Political Reform and Gridlock Elimination Act
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Water Resources Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Water Resources Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Water Resources Assn
- Toggle 16 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 5 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Incentivizing Voluntary Conservation Actions under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Policy on Interpretation of the Phrase "Significant Portion of Its Range" 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Regulations Governing Designation of Critical Habitat Under Section 4 of the ESA, 50 CFR 424 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List Either the Eastern Population or Southern Rocky Mountain Population of the Boreal Toad as an Endangered or Threatened Distinct Population Segment 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Revisions to the Regulations for Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS 50 CFR 402: Definition for "destruction or adverse modification"; Proposed Endangered Species Act Implementing Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Interagency Cooperation—Endangered Species Act of 1973, as Amended; Incidental Take 2011