National Turkey Federation
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Turkey Federation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Turkey Federation $245,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Food Industry,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.965 Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act of 2011 S.1211 Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act of 2011 H.R.3097 Renewable Fuel Standard Flexibility Act H1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4153 Chesapeake Bay Program Reauthorization and Improvement Act H.R.3078 United States-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act H.R.3079 United States-Panama Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act H.R.3080 United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act H.R.1075 Volumetric Ethanol Excise Tax Credit Repeal Act
RegulationsMentioned in 32 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Turkey Federation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Turkey Federation
- Toggle 2 FSIS HACCP Plan Reassessment for Not-Ready-to-Eat Ground or Comminuted Poultry Products and Related Agency Verification Procedures 2012
- Toggle 1 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS Animal Welfare; Retail Pet Stores and Licensing Exemptions 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Antimicrobial Animal Drug Sales and Distribution Reporting 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Revising Approved Conditions of Use for New Animal Drugs and New Animal Drug Combination Products Administered in or on Medicated Feed or Drinking Water of Food-Producing Animals to Align with GFI #209; Availability 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Turkey Federation
- Toggle 12 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) Reporting Rule 2011
- Toggle 4 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 3 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Antimicrobial Animal Drug Sales and Distribution Reporting 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Request for Comment on Letters Seeking a Waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard 2012
- Toggle 3 FSIS HACCP Plan Reassessment for Not-Ready-to-Eat Ground or Comminuted Poultry Products and Related Agency Verification Procedures 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Valuing Improved Water Quality in the Chesapeake Bay Using Stated Preference Methods 2012
- Toggle 2 NPS Special Regulation, Cape Cod National Seashore, Spring Turkey Season 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Animal Drug User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2011
Advisory Committees8 people on 7 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Turkey Federation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 7 people on 6 committees
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee