National Turkey Federation
Campaign Finance$1,287,273 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Turkey Federation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Turkey Federation $1,925,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.965 Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act of 2011 H.R.1549 Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act of 2009 S.619 Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act of 2009 H.R.3187 Affordable Food and Fuel for America Act H.R.3624 Poison-Free Poultry Act of 2009 S.1211 Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act of 2011 S.1666 H.R.3161 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.RES.76 S.1859 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 162 dockets; Submitted to 42 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Turkey Federation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Turkey Federation
- Toggle 3 FDA New Animal Drugs; Cephalosporin Drugs; Extralabel Animal Drug Use; Order of Prohibition 2008
- Toggle 2 FDA Veterinary Feed Directive 2010
- Toggle 2 OSHA EXPLOSIVES 2007
- Toggle 2 FDA The Judicious Use of Medically Important Antimicrobial Drugs in Food-Producing Animals 2010
- Toggle 2 FSIS Notice in Response to Comments on Federal Register Notice on Salmonella Verification Sample Result Reporting: Agency Policy and Use in Public Health Protection (FR 71, 9772-9777) 2006
- Toggle 2 FSIS HACCP Plan Reassessment for Not-Ready-to-Eat Ground or Comminuted Poultry Products and Related Agency Verification Procedures 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 1 APHIS Wood Packaging Material Used in Domestic Commerce 2009
- Toggle 1 FSIS Nutrition Labeling of Single Ingredient Products and Ground or Chopped Meat and Poultry Products 2005
- Toggle 1 FSIS Product Labeling--Generic Approval and Regulation Consolidation 2005
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Turkey Federation
- Toggle 73 EPA Notice of Availability of a Petition for Exemption from EPCRA and CERCLA Reporting Requirements for Ammonia From Poultry Operations 2005
- Toggle 43 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 32 GIPSA Implementation of Regulations Required Under Title XI of the Food, Conservation and Energy Act of 2008; Conduct in Violation of the Act 2010
- Toggle 23 FMCSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - Hours of Service of Drivers 1997
- Toggle 21 EPA CERCLA/EPCRA Administrative Reporting Exemption for Air Releases of Hazardous Substances from Animal Waste 2007
- Toggle 13 EPA Notice of Receipt of a Request for a Clean Air Act Waiver to Increase the Allowable Ethanol Content of Gasoline to 15 Percent 2009
- Toggle 12 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 11 EPA Animal Feeding Operations Consent Agreement and Final Order 2004
- Toggle 8 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitation Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) 2005
- Toggle 8 EPA Draft Chesapeake Bay Total Maximum Daily Load 2010
Advisory Committees11 people on 10 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Turkey Federation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 9 people on 8 committees
- Toggle Department of the Interior 2 people on 2 committees