National Trust for Historic Preservation
The National Trust for Historic Preservation is an American member-supported organization that was founded in 1949 by congressional charter to support preservation of historic buildings and neighborhoods through a range of programs and activities, including the publication of Preservation magazine.
Campaign Finance$8,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Trust for Historic Preservation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Trust for Historic Preservation $328,052
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1904 Southeast Arizona Land Exchange and Conservation Act of 2011 H.R.2479 Creating American Prosperity through Preservation Act of 2011 S.508 Chimney Rock National Monument Establishment Act H.R.2555 Historic Homeownership Revitalization Act of 2011 H.R.2621 Chimney Rock National Monument Establishment Act S.1685 Rehabilitation of Historic Schools Act of 2011 S.2074 Creating American Prosperity through Preservation Act of 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1505 National Security and Federal Lands Protection Act H.R.1734 Civilian Property Realignment Act
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Trust for Historic Preservation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Toggle 1 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Public Input Requested on Potential Impacts to Historic Priorities: Commercial Wind Lease Issuance and Site Characterization Activities on the Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Toggle 3 CDC Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement, Public Scoping Meeting and request for comments 2012
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 2 COE USACE's Plan for Retrospective Review under E.O. 13563 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Notice of Preparation of an Environmental Assessment (EA) for Cape Wind Associates, LLC (CWA) Construction and Operations Plan (COP) 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5508–P–01 Implementation of the Fair Housing Acts Discriminatory Effects Standard 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 DOI DOI Regulatory Review 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Order Soliciting Small Community Grant Proposals 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Trust for Historic Preservation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee