The National Strategies are professional programmes for school children and young people in England, delivered on behalf of the Department for Children, Schools and Families. The National Strategies were first introduced in 1998 and since then have been a key national delivery vehicle for many new and existing government learning priorities.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by National Strategies
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Ivanishvili, Bidzina $1,902,213
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations
RegulationsMentioned in 69 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Strategies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Strategies
- Toggle 12 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 5 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Regional Haze - OR - BART Revision & 110 Transport 2010 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Utah; Smoke Management Requirements for Mandatory Class I Areas under 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposed partial disapproval of Arizona 309 Regional Haze SIP submitted on December 24, 2008. 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA None 2013
- Toggle 2 EPA OR Regional Haze Reasonable Progress Long Term Strategy 2012