National Solid Wastes Management Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Solid Wastes Management Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Solid Wastes Management Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Solid Wastes Management Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Solid Wastes Management Assn
- Toggle 3 2013 Technical Corrections, Clarifying, and Other Amendments to Certain Provisions of the Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2012
- Toggle 1 DEA Disposal of Controlled Substances 2012
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Adequacy of Arizona Municipal Solid Waste Landfill Permit Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Sustainable Financing of Recycling: Dialogue Report on Consumer Packaging 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders to inform the National Framework for Electronics Stewardship 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Safety of Gas Transmission Pipelines 2011
- Toggle 1 STB Solid Waste Rail Transfer Facilities 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Deferral of Application of the Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Title V Programs to CO2 emissions from Bioenergy and Other Biogenic Sources 2011