National Soft Drink Assn
American Beverage Association is a trade organization that represents the beverage industry in the United States. Its members include producers and bottlers of soft drinks, bottled water, and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Soft Drink Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Soft Drink Assn
- Toggle 2 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Food Labeling; Calorie Labeling of Articles of Food in Vending Machines 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling; Nutrition Labeling of Standard Menu Items in Restaurants and Similar Retail Food Establishments 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Notice of Receipt and Availability of Application for Renewal of Limerick Generating Station, Units 1 and 2 Facility Operating License 2011
- Toggle 1 FNS National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011