National Rural Water Assn
The National Rural Water Association, with its affiliated state rural water associations, is the largest water and wastewater utility membership organization in the United States of America. The NRWA is a professional organization that supports rural and small water utilities throughout the nation. NRWA and its state affiliates are organized as a non-profit trade association, and represent more than 26,696 water and wastewater utility members.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Rural Water Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Rural Water Assn $2,230,953
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2206 Grassroots Rural Water Systems Act H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2868 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009 H.R.3258 Drinking Water System Security Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.1406 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1298 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2010 H2892 Homeland Security and and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H2997 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Rural Water Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Rural Water Assn
- Toggle 12 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Electronic Reporting Rule 2009
- Toggle 5 EPA Revisions to the Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Regulations (UCMR) for Public Water Systems 2009
- Toggle 2 OSHA Occupational Exposure to Crystalline Silica 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Drinking Water: Perchlorate Supplemental Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Environmental Protection Agency Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program (EDSP): Second List of Chemicals for Screening under the EDSP 2009
- Toggle 1 DEA Procedures for the Surrender of Unwanted Controlled Substances by Ultimate Users; Notice of Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Great Lakes Accountability System 2009