National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn
Campaign Finance$29,185,426 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn $49,266,932 North Carolina Assn of Electric Coops $216,216 Pennsylvania Rural Electric Assn $207,050
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.493 SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 S.1220 Fulfilling U.S. Energy Leadership Act of 2011 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 S.398 Implementation of National Consensus Appliance Agreements Act of 2011 S.559 Securing America's Future with Energy and Sustainable Technologies Act
RegulationsMentioned in 485 dockets; Submitted to 33 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn
- Toggle 4 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products; Energy Conservation Standards for Refrigerators, Refrigerator-Freezers, and Freezers [62FR23102] (EERE-1993-STD-0051) 2006
- Toggle 4 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for Distribution Transformers 2010
- Toggle 4 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products; Energy Conservation Standards for Water Heaters [66FR19714] (EERE-1997-STD-0088) 2006
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products and Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Energy Conservation Standards for Residential Water Heaters Request for information 2012
- Toggle 2 FHWA U.S. DOT/FHWA/FTA - Statewide Transportation Planning; Metropolitan Transportation Planning - Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21) 1999
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Energy Conservation Standards [76FR36368] (EERE-1998-STD-0089) 2006
- Toggle 2 DOE Implementing the National Broadband Plan 2010
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and Availability of the Framework Document for Commercial Refrigeration Equipment 2010
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 1 OSHA OSHA Stakeholder Meeting 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn
- Toggle 769 FRA Environmental Review of Dakota Minnesota & Eastern Railroad Powder River Expansion Project Loan Application 2006
- Toggle 59 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for Distribution Transformers 2010
- Toggle 50 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products and Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Energy Conservation Standards for Residential Water Heaters Request for information 2012
- Toggle 49 EPA NESHAP for Existing Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines 2008
- Toggle 38 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 32 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 30 EPA Oil Pollution Prevention and Response; Non-Transportation-Related Onshore and Offshore Facilities 2002
- Toggle 28 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 28 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009
- Toggle 26 EPA Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program: Federal Requirements for Class VI Injection Wells for the Geologic Sequestration of Carbon Dioxide - Proposed Rule 2008
Advisory Committees2 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 2 people on 3 committees