National Roofing Contractors Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Roofing Contractors Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Roofing Contractors Assn $1,200,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Government Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2164 Legal Workforce Act H.R.2962 Roofing Efficiency Jobs Act of 2011 S.1575 Energy-Efficient Cool Roof Jobs Act H.R.1744 American Job Protection Act S.20 American Job Protection Act S.1000 Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.1196 Accountability Through Electronic Verification Act H.R.1370 To repeal the annual fee on health insurance providers enacted by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. S.1049 Small Business Health Relief Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Roofing Contractors Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Roofing Contractors Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Roofing Contractors Assn
- Toggle 2 ETA Temporary Non-agricultural Employment of H-2B Aliens in the United States 2011
- Toggle 2 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 2 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Action Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 OSHA Standard Improvement Project, Phase IV ("SIP IV") 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Building Energy Codes Residential Cost Effectiveness Analysis Methodology 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (NACOSH) 2011