National Right To Life Victory Fund
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to National Right To Life Victory Fund Download all independent expenditures made by National Right To Life Victory Fund
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Mitt RomneySupport $694,861 Barack ObamaOppose $514,273 Josh MandelSupport $34,567 Connie MackSupport $23,299 Tommy G. ThompsonSupport $22,142 Todd AkinSupport $13,945 Tom SmithSupport $13,832 Joe CoorsSupport $9,589 Denny RehbergSupport $8,964 Steven DainesSupport $8,964
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000