National Religious Broadcasters
National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) is an American organization that represents Christian religious broadcasters on American television and radio, including several high-profile televangelists and Christian radio show hosts. It claims a membership of more than 1700 organizations. It is headquartered in Manassas, Virginia.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Religious Broadcasters
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Religious Broadcasters $23,764
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Foreign Relations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.CON.RES.7 A concurrent resolution supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act. H.CON.RES.21 Supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act. H.R.440 To provide for the establishment of the Special Envoy to Promote Religious Freedom of Religious Minorities in the Near East and South Central Asia. H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act S.1245 Near East and South Central Asia Religious Freedom Act of 2011 H.R.3675 Next Generation Television Marketplace Act S.2008 Next Generation Television Marketplace Act of 2011 S.811 Employment Non-Discrimination Act of 2011 H.R.642 Broadcaster Freedom Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Religious Broadcasters" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Religious Broadcasters
- Toggle 2 CRB Determinations of Reasonable Rates and Terms for Noncommercial Broadcasting 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Noncommercial Educational Station Fundraising for Third-Party Non-Profit Organizations 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Extension of the Filing Requirement for Children's Television Programming Report: Standardized and Enhanced Disclosure Requirements for Television Broadcast Licensee Public Interest Obligations 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Carriage of Digital Television Broadcast Signals 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Atlantic highly migratory species; Atlantic bluefin tuna quota quotas and Atlantic tuna fisheries management measures 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Service and Eligibility Rules for FM Broadcast Translator Stations: Creation of Low Power Radio Service 2012