National Ready Mixed Concrete Assn
Campaign Finance$1,620,814 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Ready Mixed Concrete Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Ready Mixed Concrete Assn $5,065,334
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Small Business,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2069 Safe Building Code Incentive Act of 2011 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.615 Fiscal Accountability and Transparency in Infrastructure Spending Act of 2011 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.1309 Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2011 H.R.2681 Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 75 dockets; Submitted to 22 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Ready Mixed Concrete Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Ready Mixed Concrete Assn
- Toggle 5 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 3 OSHA Occupational Exposure to Crystalline Silica 2010
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Electronic On-Board Recorders for Hours-of-Service 2004
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers: National Ready Mixed Concrete Association Application for Exemption 2005
- Toggle 1 OSHA Walking and Working Surfaces; Personal Protective Equipment (Fall Protection Systems) 2007
- Toggle 1 OSHA OSHA Stakeholder Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Agency Information Collection Activities; Revision of an Approved Information Collection; Hours of Service (HOS) of Drivers Regulations, Supporting Documents 2008
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers; Supporting Documents 1998
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Drivers of CMVs: Restricting the Use of Cellular Phones 2010
- Toggle 1 GSA GSA; General Notices 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Ready Mixed Concrete Assn
- Toggle 254 FMCSA None Unknown
- Toggle 53 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 49 FMCSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - Hours of Service of Drivers 1997
- Toggle 18 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 15 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 14 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers: National Ready Mixed Concrete Association Application for Exemption 2005
- Toggle 7 OSHA Occupational Exposure to Crystalline Silica 2010
- Toggle 6 OSHA HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM 2006
- Toggle 6 FMCSA Electronic On-Board Recorders for Hours-of-Service 2004
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Federal Implementation Plan for Oil and Natural Gas Well Production Facilities; Fort Berthold Indian Reservation (Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nations), North Dakota 2012