National Pork Producers Council
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Pork Producers Council
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Pork Producers Council $1,608,313
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
- Food Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1226 GSE Mission Improvement Act of 2011 S.337 A bill for the relief of Sali Bregaj and Mjaftime Bregaj. H.R.814 Medicare VA Reimbursement Act of 2011 H.R.815 Justice for Public Servants Act of 2011 H.R.875 Marriage Protection Act of 2011 H.R.965 Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act of 2011 S.1026 Livestock Marketing Fairness Act S.1157 Foodborne Illness Reduction Act of 2011 S.1211 Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act of 2011 H.R.1225 GSE Debt Issuance Approval Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 65 dockets; Submitted to 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Pork Producers Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Pork Producers Council
- Toggle 4 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Regulatory Guidance: Applicability of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations to Operators of Certain Farm Vehicles and Off-Road Agricultural Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR U.S.- EU High Level Working Group on Jobs and Growth 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR SPS Measures 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for comments on SPS Measures 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Japan’s Expression of Interest in the Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2011
- Toggle 1 FSIS New Analytic Methods and Sampling Procedures for the United States National Residue Program for Meat, Poultry, and Egg Products 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR US-EU Regulatory Compatability 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Revising Approved Conditions of Use for New Animal Drugs and New Animal Drug Combination Products Administered in or on Medicated Feed or Drinking Water of Food-Producing Animals to Align with GFI #209; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Public Comments To Compile the National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Pork Producers Council
- Toggle 29 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) Reporting Rule 2011
- Toggle 13 EPA Request for Comment on Letters Seeking a Waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard 2012
- Toggle 7 EPA Regulatory Flexibility Act (RFA) Section 610 Review of NPDES Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines Standards for CAFOs 2012
- Toggle 7 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 5 Public Comment on EPA’s National Enforcement Initiatives for Fiscal Years 2014-2016 2012
- Toggle 5 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware- Determination of Attainment in the Philadelphia Area for the 2006 PM2.5 24-hour National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS) 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Valuing Improved Water Quality in the Chesapeake Bay Using Stated Preference Methods 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Animal Drug User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2011
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Pork Producers Council" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Commodity Futures Trading Commission 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Office of the United States Trade Representative 1 person on 1 committee