National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn $1,819,444
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Chemical Industry,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2 Middle Class Success Act
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn
- Toggle 4 EPA Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 2 DHS Solicitation of Comments for the CFATS Personnel Surety Program Information Collection Request 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Spring 2011 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Automotive Fuel Ratings Certification and Posting 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2011 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: Science / Obsolete / Technology Outdated 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Cleveland, Ohio 2006 PM2.5 24-Hour Standard redesignation 2012
- Toggle 1 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011