National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn
Campaign Finance$244,150 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn $10,346,887
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Chemical Industry,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 S.2557 Oil and Gas Industry Antitrust Act of 2006 H.R.1252 Federal Price Gouging Prevention Act S.309 Global Warming Pollution Reduction Act S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 S.3711 Gulf of Mexico Energy Security Act of 2006 H.R.906 Global Change Research and Data Management Act of 2007 H.R.2420 International Climate Cooperation Re-engagement Act of 2007 H.R.5254 Refinery Permit Process Schedule Act S.280 Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 135 dockets; Submitted to 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn
- Toggle 2 OSHA Safety Standards for Cranes and Derricks in Construction 2007
- Toggle 2 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 2 USCG Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Reader Requirements 2007
- Toggle 2 USCG Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Maritime 2006
- Toggle 2 TSA Transportation Worker Identification Credential Standards for Maritime 2006
- Toggle 2 USCG Facility Security Plan 2003
- Toggle 1 TSA Privacy Act of 1974: Systems of Records; Telecommunications Usage Detail Records; Registered Traveler Operations Files 2004
- Toggle 1 FWS Critical Habitat for the Polar Bear 2009
- Toggle 1 USCG Transportation Worker Identity Credential (TWIC) Biometric Reader Specification and TWIC Contactless Smart Card Application 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Gasoline Fuel Parameters; and Removal of the Reformulated Gasoline Program from Four Counties in New Hampshire 2004
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Petrochemical & Refiners Assn
- Toggle 11 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Non-attainment New Source Review (NSR): Routine Maintenance,Repair and Replacement 2002
- Toggle 9 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Non-Attainment New Source Review (NSR): Baseline Emissions Determination, Actual-to-Future-Actual Methodology, Plantwide Applicability Limitations, Clean Units, Pollution Control Projects (Reconsideration) 2001
- Toggle 9 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Industrial/ Commercial, and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters 2002
- Toggle 8 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone 2005
- Toggle 7 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Requirements for Control Technology Determinations for Major Sources in Accordance With Clean Air Act Section, Section 112(g) and 112(j) 2002
- Toggle 7 EPA NonRoad Diesel Tier 4 and NonRoad Diesel Tier 3 Technology Review. 2003
- Toggle 6 EPA RFS Annual Rulemaking 2010
- Toggle 6 EPA Review of the Primary NAAQS for Sulfur Dioxide 2007
- Toggle 6 EPA Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase III Facilities 2004
- Toggle 5 FMCSA Safety Monitoring System and Compliance Initiative for Mexican Motor Carriers Operating in the United States 1998