National Patient Advocate Foundation
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of National Patient Advocate Foundation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount National Patient Advocate Foundation $3,841,110
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.901 Medical Bankruptcy Fairness Act H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 S.1624 Medical Bankruptcy Fairness Act of 2009 H.R.2366 Cancer Drug Coverage Parity Act of 2009 H.R.2833 Preexisting Condition Exclusion Patient Protection Act of 2007 H.R.2842 Children's Health Protection Act of 2007 H.R.5 Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2011 H.R.525 Small Business Health Fairness Act of 2005 H.R.1558 Preexisting Condition Patient Protection Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 83 dockets; Submitted to 24 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "National Patient Advocate Foundation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for National Patient Advocate Foundation
- Toggle 3 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidances Relating to the Development of Biosimilar Products; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Modernizing the Regulation of Clinical Trials and Approaches to Good Clinical Practice; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Using Innovative Technologies and Other Conditions of Safe Use To Expand Which Drug Products Can Be Considered Nonprescription 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Parallel Review of Medical Products by the FDA and CMS Agencies: Food and Drug Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HHS 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Evaluation of Sex Differences in Medical Device Clinical Studies; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Planning and Establishment of State-Level Exchanges: Request for Comments Regarding Exchange-Related Provisions in Title I of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan Program 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Rate Increase Disclosure and Review Relating to Ensuring that Consumers Get Value for Their Dollars under the Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Insurance Issuers Implementing Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) Requirements under Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for National Patient Advocate Foundation
- Toggle 5 FDA Modernizing the Regulation of Clinical Trials and Approaches to Good Clinical Practice; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 5 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Contract Year 2015 Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs (CMS-4159-P) 2014
- Toggle 3 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Draft Guidances Relating to the Development of Biosimilar Products; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Parallel Review of Medical Products by the FDA and CMS Agencies: Food and Drug Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HHS 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Eligibility Changes under the Affordable Care Act of 2010 (CMS-2349-P) 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 2 HHS Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Rate Increase Disclosure and Review Relating to Ensuring that Consumers Get Value for Their Dollars under the Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System and Fiscal Year 2014 Rates; Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers; Hospital Conditions of Participation 2013
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "National Patient Advocate Foundation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee